Fourth German Collaborative Summer School in Epidemiology
The following topics will be covered:
• Causal inference: traditional “constraint-based” algorithms
• Extension of causal inference to data sets with large numbers of variables
• Causal Inference from overlapping variable sets
• Complex data settings: Regression and prediction methods
• Good research practice in complex data settings (“beyond Bonferroni”)
• Modelling, data analysis, and experimental techniques in neuroscience and neurobiology
• Unravelling academic English: Indications and solutions for major and also more subtle uses of language for successful use in scientific academia
Scholarships are available for LMU students.
More information can be found on our flyer.